"And thanks for the free publicity" - Lady who faked suicide on social media for popularity finally reacts

Published by Juanita
Nigerian Lady who went viral after she faked her death on social media, has responded to bloggers... Read what she said below:



"Learnt a whole lot of things tru d recent
 incident and one of dem is dat we are our own problem in Nigeria and we hate progress. 
Sometime ago, I contacted Gossip Mill Nigeria for an advert for my massage business and dey demanded for 50k per post....
As at den, 50k was alot of money to me and I couldn't imagine myself paying dat amount for each of my massage video dey will post. 
Fast forward to last week and dis week and I am all over bloggs without a dime. You guys will not promote a hardworking lady but u will promote bad and absurd news and yet you will say d government is our problem, no! We are our own problem. And thanks for the free publicity, it's okay, I do not need it for a case like dis, I am buoyant enough to pay u all when I release my new set of massage videos coming up on Saturday. 
ur criticism makes me stronger and for those that carried this Mather on Deir head insulting and calling me names, u can inbox me ur account numbers for pure water money. God bless all those dat understood and supported me in my trying times... I won't forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rihanna Sparkles For Fenty Beauty Launch In London

Photos: IPOB supporters storm Rivers police station, secure release of arrested members

Woman Reacts after a Nigerian Lady claimed she declined to go on a Date with a Married man